We are currently seeking for suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: School Principal
- The school Principal serves as the educational leader, responsible for managing the policies, regulations, and procedures to ensure thJob Vacancy atall students are supervised in a safe learning environment thJob Vacancy atmeets the approved curricula and mission of Westside Academy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains student discipline and ensure the safety of students and staff.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining effective communication system among the students, staff and parent.
- Shape a vision of academic success for all students and cultivate leadership in others.
- Responsible for the supervision, care and management of school equipment and facilities.
- Maintenance of school budget and the establishment and implementation of emergency procedures
- The school principal is responsible for the school administration and all facets of its instructional program.
- Guide school to better teaching and learning, supervises all teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Maintains high standards for excellent learning performance and commitment to Westside Academy’s goals, missions and visions.
- Must be able to demonstrate unique expertise in growing the population and finances of a school.
- Bachelor of Science or Master’s Degree.
- Professional endorsement of exemplary leadership behaviors.
- Recognized Teaching Qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years continual teaching experience, preferred 5 years plus, including teaching management experience.
- Recognized qualification in Educational Leadership.
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org