We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sea Clearing Officer
- The candidate should be very conversant with customs tariff act, clearing and forwarding procedures, and clearance of goods job atSea ports/Airports.
- Manage customs documentation for clearing and forwarding.
- Renewal of relevant licenses (should be conversant to the procedures)
- Must be very conversant with custom laws, tariff schedules and classifications, Government rules, prohibited list of items for importation, import and export regulations and procedures, shipping procedures and documentations.
- To get duty assessment in one day after Pre- Arrival Assessment Report (PAAR) and rotation number is allotted.
- To arrange cargo scanning within a day after terminal charges paid.
- To clear consignment within a limited period of time.
- Must posses the ability to forward and clear their consignments.
- To negotiate best freight rates with the shipping line to cover the interest of clients.
- To apply and get refunds (shipping & container deposits etc.)
Application Closing Date
31st October 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com