With over 400 highly skilled personnel, we have excellent competencies in striving sectors such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Government Agencies, and Oil & Gas/Utilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sea/Air Cargo Clearing Manager
- The deal Candidate will be responsible for providing leadership and direction for the clearing and forwarding activities (Air and Sea) of the Company.
- Manage, control and supervise the activities of Clearing and Forwarding operations within agreed timelines and cost.
- Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in the clearing process.
- Opening of form M / LC Application to import Managing seamless movement of the consignments to the destination.
- Deal with customs queries and resolve same. Liaising with Port authorities & customs officials, monitoring compliance to regulatory requirements and maintaining requisite papers & documents.
- To prepare daily management reports for decision making
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate with minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role within a large organization, 5 years of which should be job atMid to Senior Management level.
- Strong initiative and leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Customs arid Excise HS Code and Explanatory notes and ability to handle
- Inspection Agents, Banks, Shipping Companies and Terminals.
- Must be driven and ready to work round the clock to meet deadlines.
- Membership of the Institute of Freight Forwarders of Nigeria or any other relevant professional body is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.