Job Title: Secretary
Area of Responsibilities
- Maintain a comprehensive filling system.
- Management of the Chairman’s diary and appointments.
- Draft, prepare and dispatch all Chairman’s correspondence.
- Co-ordinate Chairman’s travels in conjunction with in house protocol group.
- Take minutes of meetings where necessary.
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organizations etc.
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned by the Chairman.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma from a reputable University or Polytechnic.
- Should have a minimum of five years experience in Secretarial duties.
- Must be good in computer Literacy (Information Technology).
- Must have excellent communication skills in verbal and written.
- Must be flexible and matured in approach to duties with ability to work without supervision.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications together with necessary resumes to:
P.O. Box 73991,