We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Key Account Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- For the Telecom VAS companies we are looking for a talented and passionate professional to develop an outstanding relationship with a leading mobile operator, a strategically important large customer.
- Nairtime has deployed its Airtime Credit Services Job Vacancy ata leading mobile operator and the Key Account Manager is expected to lead commercial aspects of project integration, optimize the service performance and up-sell new system releases, while ensuring thJob Vacancy atthe customer’s needs are met by the company.
- The Key Account Manager represents the entire range of Telecom VAS products and is responsible for cross-selling the ChannelVAS portfolio into the same account.
- Establish productive and professional long-term relationships with stakeholders Job Vacancy atall levels
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including service, technical support, finance, marketing and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customer’s expectations
- Optimize service performance from a financial point of view
- Assess, clarify and validate customer needs, including roadmaps and tenders, on an on-going basis
- Monitor the market and competitor activities
- Regular reporting on sales activities, opportunities, threats, project progress etc.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process thJob Vacancy atdevelops mutual performance objectives and financial targets
- Drive solutions-orientated efforts thJob Vacancy ataddress the customer situation
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achieve assigned service performance targets from SLA and financial perspectives
- Achieve sales targets for new business (cross-selling opportunities)
- On-time payment collection
- Complete strategic account plans
- Active member of integration project team and ensure on-time service launches
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings
- Arrange meetings between CXO level account personnel and the company’s management
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- 5 Years of verifiable experience in Large Account Management
- Proven sales track record of Telecom and/or VAS services/solutions
- Sound understanding of the culture, politics and (regulatory) policies in Nigeria and a good insight into the telecom industry.
Desirable Qualifications & Experience:
- Knowledge of Telecom Systems.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- Experience with financial statements and reconciliation processes.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Modern, consultative sales techniques and results orientated
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Ability to converse with stakeholders of all levels, from C-level to business operations
- Effective influencing, persuasive and negotiation skills
- Highly analytical, converting trends into actions
- Excellent presentation skills
- Pro-active attitude
- Multi-tasking and coordination
- Bi-lingual; English and local languages
Attractive salary package and benefits
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online