Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Lecturer (Theatre Arts Unit)
Area of Specialisation: Arts of Theatre, Dramatic Literature and Criticism, Media Arts
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidate for this post should normally possess a good first degree and a doctorate degree in the respective field with not less than five (5) years of teaching and research experience since becoming Lecturer II in a University or comparable institution of higher learning.
- Candidate must possess evidence of scholarly publications in reputable journals published both locally and internationally is required in addition to evidence of ability to supervise post-graduate students including doctorate students in areas of expertise.
- Candidate must also have sufficient administrative experience and must have been a Lecturer I for a minimum of three years.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Candidates are to complete the online application and print-out acknowledgment copy to be attached with their written application. All Applications and supporting materials (10 Copies) are to be forwarded and addressed to the address below indicating the post for which application is made at the top left corner of the envelope:
Human Resources Management Department (H.R.M.D),
2nd Floor, Senate Building,
University of Lagos,
- In addition to stating names and addresses of three referees, applicants should request their referees to forward references on their behalf to the address above.
- For further inquiries, please contact Deputy Registrar (H.R.M.D) via: email@example.com