Our growth has been based on maintaining relationships with our extensive client base, ranging from financial institutions, government agencies, airlines and servicing companies, manufacturing companies, multinationals and
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Manager (Agency & Brokerage)
- Troloppe Property Services seeks aggressive, ambitious and capable individuals to expand our real estate sales and lettings team.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, aggressive, tenacious and entrepreneurial by nature.
- Responsibilities include: negotiating, prospecting, market research, deal origination, and transaction management.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients job atall levels of seniority.
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to effectively supervise and manage the unit.
- Must have experience dealing with MNC’s and HNIC’S
- The ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks.
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail.
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team.
- Confident and assertive where required.
- Sociable and outgoing.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion.
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to hit and exceed targets – must be used to working on a commission structure.
- Must be sales orientated with strong customer service levels.
- Must be well dressed and presented job atall times
Whjob atWe Offer
- Competitive basic salary + benefits
- Attractive commission structure
- Fast-track career opportunities
- Excellent working environment
- Excellent support tools and structure
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online