We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Business Analytics & Insight
Department: Enterprise Sales
- Oversee the development and management of ES and MTNN ICT solution strategy to ensure strategic/marketing decision-making, supported by an accurate, efficient and effective pricing modelling system while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures that monitor and support ES business performance management
- Liaise with other departments such as Finance, Network Group and Marketing to understand their input into the business and ES pricing strategies
- Ensure business development of new capabilities to enhance the deployment of solutions and services across both Corporate/Government and SME Enterprise segments
- Provide strategic direction on Enterprise Solutions business planning , business performance monitoring and pricing analysis
- Ensure relevant business rules are applied in the budget process and forecasting scenarios for Enterprise Solutions business performance
- Manage the performance measurement and monitoring of ES propositions / promotion / activity to ensure that it adheres to ES business plan and provide feedback to senior management as requested.
- Develop competitive pricing strategies for MTN Business product plans, solutions and value propositions
- Determine and manage the development of new capabilities to enhance the deployment of solutions and services in all Enterprise Segments (across both Corporate and SME segments)
- Manage business case development and analysis
- Review feasibility assumptions used versus actual behavior in market after launch of product, promotion or activity.
- Provide strategic direction and oversight on business performance reporting metrics (subscriber, revenue, margins, churn) of all ES solutions and services across all key segments
- Provide analysis and advice to Management in areas of client acquisition, analytics, churn management, revenue enhancement, margins, pricing and customer data knowledge management
- Define and manage Enterprise Segment customer lifecycle management (CLM) framework in conjunction with the Segment Managers
- Ensure integrity of ES financial modeling projects.
- Manage process for Enterprise segment Competitor knowledge, monitoring and analysis
- Ensure quality assurance for all business plans, pricing analysis and data generated for reporting
- Review and assess competitive price reactions scenarios
- Manage ad hoc projects as directed by GM/CESO
- Normal MTNN working conditions
Experience & Training
- First degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline
- A Master’s degree, preferably an MBA will be an advantage
- 12 years working experience which includes:
- 5 years in a managerial role including experience in Telecoms, ICT or related industry
- 3 years in reporting business performance and financial analysis
- Experience in business development
- Forecasting principles.
- International Accounting Standards.
- Business Performance/Financial analysis
- Telecoms market – Basic Telecoms Fundamentals
- Business to Business marketing training
- Strategic marketing and competitive analysis
- Management development programmes
- B.Ed, B.Sc, HND or B.Tech.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online