We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
- The Ideal candidate will manage assigned projects, ensuring goals are met with high Quality, and deliver every project on time, within budget and within scope.
- Client and stakeholder satisfaction must be achieved.
- Developing project plans, goals, and budgets; identifying resources needed
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Organizing and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
- Representing the client’s or organization’s interests
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress.
Education & Qualification
- First class or Second class upper Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- PMP or Prince II certified. ITIL v3 (or ITIL 2011) certification will be an added advantage
- At least 3 – 5 years project management experience
- Understands software development and maintenance lifecycle
- Proficiency in the use of MS Project, MS Excel and other related tools
Years of Experience:
Application Closing Date
28th October, 2016.
Job Application Method
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application letters to: email@example.com