Our company is committed to innovative ideas in office automation and networking to meet the challenges of a modern day telecommunications and ICT office.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager – Performance Management
Reporting to: NPI Head
To manage the entire network optimization and KPI performance management function of the Customer network / solution from an overall planning and engineering perspective, according to contractual requirements and telecoms strategy, ensuring the fulfillment and outlined performance management objectives are fully met.
- Drive advanced level performance reporting strategic objectives in Optimization
- Provide leadership in Optimization performance KPI management and escalate and flag deviations from SLA’s/WLA’s
- Optimization KPI reporting of Network Performance to CXO level, governance board and steering committees
- Identifying any likely trend impacting on the performance of the network
- Adherence to Optimization KPI reporting processes and make recommendations
- Ensuring thjob atthe monthly Optimization Key Performance indicator report is produced for distribution to Management and Customer and contractual deviations are flagged
- Provide internal management with consolidated reports of Core, Transmission and Radio Network performance and / or other performance reports applicable to the service delivery on a scheduled basis.
- Responsible to follow through all recommended performance improvement actions with GPOC.
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Telecommunications. MBA is an advantage.
- 5-7 years of experience preferably familiar with Telecoms processes/procedures and good internal contact network. Ability to work on senior management level.
Skills and Competencies
- A profound overview of different technical areas in telecom, datacom and can quickly acquire new knowledge and digest new information.
- Knowledge of Ericsson’s organisation, products and services.
- Understands and analyses complex issues or problems, both current and potential, in order to identify the most appropriate solutions.
- Uses strategic vision to define priorities and plan time, budget and resources realistically to achieve business objectives.
- Strong willed and excellent negotiation skills
- Adherence to Code of Ethics and our Core values
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Driven and selfstarter, ability to push supporting functions to be able to deliver as to Ericsson commitment levels
- Diplomacy and taskoriented, getting the right balance
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s – with the subject of the mail containing the above job description and their names in full – as attached files to: firstname.lastname@example.org