We are managed by a team of professionals who are long term players in the IT and Telecommunications field.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager: Telecomm/Site Build
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Establishes policies designed to ensure consistently high service performance, monitors employees and evaluates customer feedback to develop quality improvement processes.
- Ensures thjob atall service departments, vendors and employees deliver consistent value to all customers.
- Ensure delivery processes are efficient and cost effective
- Constantly assess customer feedback and make necessary improvements on an ongoing basis. Must take immediate steps to correct any lapses.
- Manage all aspects of the delivery process including’ site acquisition, design and construction, to full operations, maintenance, Tetecomm equipment installations and relevant permits.
- Provides activity reporting and forecasting of revenues, resources to senior management
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Eng in Civil engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- 5+ years Construction Project Management experience in the wireless telecommunications industry
- Tower-related construction and RF experience
- Thorough understanding and experience completing both new build and site modification projects for wireless sites
- Self-starter, motivated, perseverance
- A record of achievements in a similar or related role
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration with keyword ‘Service Delivery Manager” in the Subject field.