We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Services Coordinator
Req ID: Req-1020
- Responsible for forecasting and reporting all service-related work in coordination with drilling, services team Job Vacancy atOnne and the delivery team including UFR and FPSO package.
- Responsible for reviewing Contractor’s estimates of SORs, preparing and following up of all Service Orders along with internal approval sheets
- Responsible for verifying the WEN’s, the Cost Sheets and Services invoices and maintaining the SO/SOR registers with invoiced status.
- Responsible for reducing Services costs by checking/challenging invoicing methods used by Contractor if not in line with the Contract , proposing methods to reduce Services cost by finding alternative means.
- Assist PCM in the preparation of 3 months rolling, yearly and Project to Complete forecasts of Provisional Sum utilization.
- Responsible for reconciling on monthly basis all SO/SOR data with Contractor.
- Responsible in preparing internal cost dash boards for SPS Package Management information including any potential hinderance of services Job Vacancy atSites or any potential over cost on services as well as in the Provisional Sum of the budget.
- Support Cost Control and Contracts leads in providing information needed for PMT reporting and Change Management Process.
- Responsible for supporting Package Control Manager (PCM) in cost/budget reviews and finding means of optimizing costs where ever possible.
- Work as back to back for the Cost controller when needed as required by PCM.
- Responsible for the preparation of close out in line with COMPANY procedures.
- To work closely with all other COMPANY team members and contractor counterparts to ensure correct information is transmitted and fully aligned.
- To maintain a good and respectful working attitude and good team spirit.
- Education: Commercial graduate Degree like BBA/MBA with strong cost background especially in management of cost reduction and cost control areas.
- Expertise: Good level of expertise with Excel, Power point & Word. Functional knowledge of service-based invoicing and back office processes. English (absolutely needed), French will be considered an added asset.
- Technical experience: Working knowledge of oil and gas especially subsea activities will be appreciated although not absolutely necessary.
- Drilling Engineer, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online