We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Manager – Construction Manager
- The Site Manager will be responsibe to prepare sites prior to the commencement of construction work (to set out the site and organize facilities), to plan projects and ensure thjob atthey meet agreed specifications, budgets and timescales and to oversee building work.
- Liaise with clients and reporting progress, professional staff (such as architects and surveyors) and the public.
- Supervise staff on site,meeting subcontractors making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
- Checks and prepare site reports, designs and drawings maintaining quality control procedures motivating the workforce
- Problem solving using specialist construction management computer applications
- Degree in Construction/Building Management, Building Engineering/Studies, Construction Engineering Management or Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Minimum of 10- 15years experience in civil construction.
Application Closing Date
17th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their resume/CV to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.