Smithswork Limited is a registered business in Nigeria focused on unlocking the potentials of small businesses through the provision of affordable consulting services.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Innovation Managers Program (IMP)
- The Innovation Managers Program (IMP) is Smithswork Limited’s response to the growing youth unemployment and the shortfall of talents available to Small and Medium-scale Enterprises (SMEs) in the country.
- The Innovation Managers Program is a three months paid internship program designed to help refine talents specifically prepared to meet the need of advancing the growth of small businesses in Nigeria.
- The program is borne out of the need to help small businesses scale effectively through the injection of refined talents who are trained and exposed to a combination of data, strategy, marketing, finance and project management. The output of the internship program are trained Innovation managers who will primary be catalyst of change within small businesses.
- Small businesses constitute 96% of businesses existing in Nigeria and contributes 48% and 84% to GDP and employment (PWC) respectively. We believe that injecting talents into small businesses will increase productivity and expansion, creating more job opportunities for the growing young population which the country is characterized by.
- Application and screening.
- Interviews and selection.
- Two weeks on boarding.
- Team assignment.
- Weekly class sessions.
- Team activities and projects.
- Bi-weekly feedback sessions.
- Monthly evaluation.
- Interviews with prospective employers.
Applicants for the program must meet the following requirements for their applications to be reviewed:
- College Graduate (Polytechnic & University).
- Aged 22 – 28 years old.
- NYSC Completion.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Understanding of research methods.
- Interest in problem solving and in working with small businesses.
- Must possess a laptop.
- Final evaluation.
- Placement with Employers.
- Quarterly follow-ups.
- Submit application
- Case review.
- Final selection.
Application Closing Date
11:59pm; 15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please use “IMP2019_LastnameFirstName” as the subject of your email when submitting.
- Smithswork Limited provides equal opportunity in employment and engagement for all persons, and prohibits unlawful discrimination and harassment in all aspects of contractual engagement or employment because of age, sex, gender, marital status, disability, nationality, race, religion or any other factor.
- For questions about the Innovation Managers program kindly email Femi – email@example.com or call 01 888 0115.