Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide Job Vacancy atmanaged or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 49M members.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Ref No: 16001A4N
Job Category: Procurement
Position Type: Non-Management/Hourly
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask “why” when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it’s a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- Receive, unload, and process deliveries. Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs. Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
- Notify manager/supervisor of low stock levels in a timely manner. Work with suppliers to resolve discrepancies between invoices and actual received merchandise.
- Troubleshoot vendor delivery issues and oversee return process. Adhere to food safety and handling policies and procedures across all food-related departments or areas. Inspect deliveries and date times to verify freshness, cleanliness, consistency, and quality throughout case lots. Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Maintain and organize all received pallets until product is ‘broken down’, removed and/or stored. Remove empty pallets, cardboard, and trash and place in proper storage areas. Assign and ensure work tasks are completed correctly and on time; serve as a departmental role model or mentor.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational quality. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards. Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others. Reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop; grasp, turn, and manipulate objects; move up and down stairs and/or service ramps; move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online