We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Store/Purchasing Manager
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
- Evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, and delivery speed
- Work out policies with suppliers, such as when products will be delivered
- Detect defective or unacceptable goods or services and determine corrective action
- Evaluate and monitor contracts to be sure thjob atvendors and supplies comply with the terms and conditions of the contract and to determine need for changes
- Maintain and review records of items bought, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com