We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Plan Development Expert
Working closely with IFES’ Team and INEC Strategic Plan Technical Committee (SPTC) on the Strategic plan development, the consultant is expected but not limited to support the SPTC with reviewing the 2012-2016 INEC Strategic Plan(SP); formulate strategic goals for the 2015-2019 Electoral Cycle; develop the 2017-2021 Strategic Plan for the Commission with a comprehensive overall operational plan, implementation schedules, measurable objectives and timelines, and with responsibilities assigned to specific INEC departments; support SPTC to organize Strategic Plan workshops; work with IFES International Strategic Plan Consultant on support to NEC.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least a master’s degree in a relevant field in the area of planning, Public Policy, Development Studies;
- At least five years of professional experience in strategic planning and management:
- Experience working with INEC/other EMBs to prepare strategic plans;
- Demonstrated experience in working with government partners and other stakeholders in public sector development programs, especially in the area of capacity development:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision:
- High level of English written and oral communication skills;
- Must be result-oriented, a team player, exhibiting high levels of enthusiasm, tact, diplomacy and integrity;
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and professional skills in interacting with government and development partners;
- Skills in facilitation of stakeholder engagements/workshops;
- Experience in research, policy development, management and programming-related work.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as good team players.
- Highest consideration will be given to applicants who demonstrate strong and proven track record in elections related projects
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their application, current resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Note: Only applications sent by email will be considered and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.