Heartland Alliance International – Nigeria, is currently recruiting to fill the position listed below:
Job Title: Subaward Assistant
- This position provides support to the sub award team of HAI-Nigeria
- He/she will assists the Sub award Manager in verifying regulatory compliance, drafting grant agreements and completing other administrative work
- Support operations for the day-to-day activities of the sub award contracts unit, including ensuring consistency of work product and quality
- Work with the sub award manager in establishing, monitoring, and reinforcing organizational policies and procedures to minimize risk to the organization, particularly relating to contract, grant, sub award agreements administration and management
- In Conjunction with the Subaward Manager, carry out periodic site visits to partners to review their financial records and internal control systems
- Support the Subaward manager and the program unit to carry out assessment for nascent organization and subawardees.
- University degree or certificate in Business Management, Finance, or other related and relevant fields preferred
- 2-4 years’ relevant experience required. Experience with USAID rules and regulations required
- Strong analytical ability; accuracy with numbers; and extreme attention to detail. Reliability and thoroughness are important
- Flexibility to respond to some periods of high pressure is required
- Communication skills must be effective and courteous, requiring high integrity when dealing with restricted and/or highly confidential information.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm, 31st October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who are passionate and committed to working with vulnerable and marginalized groups should kindly submit a one-page cover letter, CV (not exceeding 3 pages) with 3 professional references (name, company, email and phone number) to: Ng-Recruitment@heartlandalliance.org
- The subject of the email “MUST” be the Position Title and Location applied for.
- Candidates must meet the minimum requirements listed and should be committed to the promotion of human rights, regardless of age, ethnicity, class or gender.
- Candidates must be willing to work with diverse population in a supportive and accepting manner.
- Please do NOT contact the listed email address with other enquiries.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.