Job Title: Subject Teacher (Yoruba)
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Must have a strong desire to contribute to the growth of the school
- Should be committed to team work and have a collaborative approach to Teaching
- Must possess a degree in Education in the specific subject area from a reputable University and must have a minimum of 5 year post qualification experience in a – well-established school.
As the school is in an exciting phase of expansion and development, high standard is expected of all applicants.
The school management shall:
- Offer a comprehensive support package to all staff
- Value its staff and seek to develop them.
- Remunerate well above avenge in the Industry
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with detailed CV’s including daytime contact number to:
Head of Admin./Human Resources,
P.O. Box 4344,