We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Systems Test Engineer
Requisition ID: #51857611
Location: Onne, Nigeria
- Provides “Project Support” as required, for all new projects which includes: assisting with project Factory Acceptance Tests and Systems Integration Testing.
- Administers and directs procurement job atplant location to assure thjob atall components, supplies, and services essential to the operation of the plant are delivered on a timely basis and in the quality and quantity consistent with the policy and the lowest total cost.
- Administers and directs an effective raw, including production and the purging of obsolescence and the direct reporting of rejects and scrap; continually improve inventory turns.
- Administers and directs an effective Cost Improvement Program for reducing the material cost of products, suppliers, 3rd party services, and maintenance/repairs components job atplants.
- Coordinates Engineering changes with all suppliers ensure a smooth transition.
- Works across functions and the supply base in development of more effective JIT delivery schedules, including application of contemporary techniques, e.g./ containerization, remote warehousing, multiple stop delivery service, point of use stocking, hardware consignment, etc. Develops effective logistic solutions to deliver product to multiple locations including international locations.
- Trains, monitors and coaches team members to improve skill level, to ensure adherence to principles, policies and standards and to improve safety, quality and process reliability in a cost effective manner. Facilitates communications, problem resolution and provides appropriate feedback, both positive and corrective within the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a strong mechanical background. 4 years’ mechanical, electronic and/or hydraulic related experience in an oilfield equipment environment and successful completion of the FMC’s Subsea Service Technician Apprentice Program or Engineering Boot Camp
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2016
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online