Job Title: Team Lead, Consulting Services
- Team Lead, Consulting Services will be responsible for advising clients on how to integrate responsible practices into their business strategies and how to communicate these practices internally and externally for bottom-line impact.
- The Job holder will have to drive the marketing of commercial consulting offerings and promote non-commercial consulting services, ensure overall accountability for delivery of consulting engagements and acts as primary liaison with client lead/team.
- A bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Arts, Business Management/Administration, or related discipline, with a minimum of 7 years post-graduation experience on a similar role in a reputable organization and professional membership of CIPM
- Knowledge of the business/economic environment, current drivers and trends, international standards and best practices
- Knowledge of relevant regulations, HR value chain and HR best practices
- Excellent analytical, networking and market development skills
This role offers an interesting and engaging opportunity to add value in a fast – paced Professional Institute environment, competitive reward packages and an opportunity for learning and growth.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes using the Job title as the subject to the mail to: email@example.com