As one of the largest employers in Nigeria’s financial sector, First Bank strives to create one of the biggest programs of talent management in the country. People are the soul of our organisation and we seek, identify and attract passionate, intelligent and energetic people who can fit seamlessly into our culture, be good leaders and put to work today what will bring tomorrow’s dreams to reality.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Team Lead, IT Risk
Ref No: STR/IT/0091
- The ideal candidate will manage all risks associated with the use, ownership, operation, involvement, influence and implementation of Information Technology.
- Reporting to the Unit Head, IT Risk, he / she will also identify non-conformance and assure remediation, mitigation and/or positive acceptance of risk.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintain the IT Disaster Recovery Plan including annual reviews
- Establish Assurance Management standards to cover client/external requirements
- This position is open to candidates with minimum, of 7 years post NYSC hands-on experience in IT Risk and job at least 2 years on supervisory, role.
Application Closing Date
Job Application Method
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job code for the specific role as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.