We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Manager
Job ref: TMP916
Location: V/Island, Lagos (involves travelling around Nigeria)
- The Technical Manager assumes overall responsibility for the Operations, Administration, Performance and Direction of the Technical Department.
- He/She will deal with all aspect thJob Vacancy atranges from Installation to Servicing, Maintenance and Repair on all projects.
- An experienced Electro Mechanical engineer with hands on experience in the installation of Fire alarm, C-track, sprinklers, fire pumps, CCTV, Access Control etc will be considered for this role.
- Project management of all on-going projects.
- Conduct site surveys and ensure quality is not compromised.
- Design security systems as per client and site requirements Compile Bills of Quantities and Materials.
- Installation, Servicing, Maintenance and repair of Fire alarm systems, sprinklers, Fire pumps, CCTV, Access Control, C-track etc.
- Electrical and Mechanical deliverables.
- Coming up with proposals together to bid for jobs.
- Create technical drawings and diagrams to meet clients’ unique need.
- Give presentations to clients and PAL management Liaise with clients and vendors Job Vacancy atall levels.
- Produce budgets and ensure adherence.
- Create and implement policies, procedures and core operational systems.
- Provide support to clients and technical staff members.
- Come up with status reports on clients’ projects.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality with regard to clients, sites, systems and operational procedures.
- Attend, provide and facilitate training for technical staff members, clients and end-users.
- Perform any other tasks of similar responsibility as stipulated by the management from time to time.
- Have a comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Auto CAD 2D/3D, Microsoft Project and cloud-based services
- Leadership abilities
- Preferred candidate should be disciplined and detailed oriented
- Must be willing to travel and work overtime as Job Vacancy atwhen required
- Leadership ability; to coordinate, dispatch and monitor site engineers
- Must be detailed oriented; ability to raise bill of quantities etc
- Must be able to draft and adhere to policies and procedures and ensure team compliance
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Must have very good understanding of electronic security systems and devices
- Able to work under pressure with good administrative and management skills
- Able to liaise effectively and professionally with clients Job Vacancy atall levels
- Must be a graduate with background in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have 7 – 8 years related experience in similar function.
Proposed salary N600, 000 – N800, 000/m (based on experience).
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com using ‘TMP916’ as subject of mail before Qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.