We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Workshop Assembly Personnel
Location: Onne, Rivers
- Technical lead for choke assembly, test and troubleshooting of test equipment and production equipment.
- Assembles and tests mechanical assemblies according to FMCTI specifications.
- Applies advanced skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment in area of expertise.
- Assists during assembly of components in areas of expertise.
- Teaches other assemblers proper techniques and procedures for mastered key sub-assemblies.
- Completes required test documentation including test reports, failed test reports and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR).
- Assists with FAT’s (Factory Acceptance Tests) and SIT’s (System Integration Tests).
- Assists in preparing, maintaining and utilizing test stations and test equipment for factory and system acceptance testing.
- Resolves most questions and problems in mastered sub-assemblies.
- Refers only the most complex issues to higher levels.
- Minimum HND with 4 -8 years’ experience with choke products and a Firm understanding of hydraulic circuits, the running of hydraulic power units, vacuum fill and choke function support equipment.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online