We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
- Distribution set up – identifying and appointing the prospective distributors for his / her territory.
- He / She will also be responsible for designing the Bejob atplans for the distributors in his territory.
- Distributor Management – Track distributors’ efficiencies and follow up on necessary related actions. Alongside, ensure thjob atall distributor related issues are timely monitored and addressed.
- Management Information System (MIS) – The Territory Sales Manager will be required to maintain all the MIS for his / her territory and report the same to the head office & the Regional Sales Manager on regular basis.
- Sales Targets – The TSM will be responsible for achieving the sales target for his / her territory and will lead the process of further breaking down the territory sales target to channels & beats.
- The incumbent will continuously review sales performance of all channels & beats in his territory to ensure achievement of sales targets. Both primary and secondary sales targets will be the responsibility of the TSM
- Sales force – Will be responsible for hiring and maintaining the territory’s distributor sales force.
- Team Management – Review Sales performances of the sales team and implement relevant training programs for improved performance
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communicator
- Decision making
- Ability to work under pressure
- Influencing skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Good administration skills
- Degree, with job atleast 3 -5 years selling experience, of which 2 years must have been involved in FMCG sales.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online