We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ticketing and Reservation Officer
- Candidates are required to have a high level proficiency in the use of booking and reservation GDS (Global Distribution Systems) software such as Amadeus, Galileo and Sabre.
- Responsible for providing excellent services to customers in terms of ticketing reservations and company product to generate sales and ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Effect reservations & ticketing for all clients to generate sales.
- Fare quotes to all clients to provide the best applicable fares and generate sales.
- Reconciliation of sales returns to accounts for daily sales.
- Promote all company products to create awareness and generate sales.
- Answer inquiries regarding information such as schedules and procedures.
- Determine space availability on travel dates requested by customers and assign/sell such when available.
- Knowledge of basic airline fares and ticketing
- Knowledge of cash handling and debit card transaction
- Knowledge of air kiosk
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Ability to perform basic mathematics
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- A good university degree/HND in any of the Social Sciences or Business Management Disciplines.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Packages and the Internet.
- All applicant must have 2-5 years of experience
- Applicant with other certification is an added advantage
- The applicant must be residing in Kaduna or willing to relocate.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Candidate should state the position they wish to apply for as the Subject of your mail.