We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Full-Time and Part-Time Trainer – After-School Programs
Location: Port Harcourt
- MindAfrica is currently recruiting trainers that will deliver hands-on workshops during out-of-school hours for primary and secondary school students in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Working with a STEM curriculum that comprises hands-on projects and emphasizes learning by doing,
- trainers would be responsible for developing project plans and working with students to create exciting, whimsical, structures and devices within MindAfrica’s program scope.
- Trainers will be expected to work as part of a team and be well acquainted with relevant training technology, provide basic technical support and troubleshooting required in a training environment.
- Must be ready to apply creative skills and those of an educator to plan, acquire materials, prep, and present workshops within the program scope.
- Must be adaptable, flexible, and enthusiastic while interacting with groups of students in a high energy setting.
- Should have ability to assess own progress and troubleshoot challenges.
- Should have ability to work collaboratively with other instructors or team members.
- 2+ years of in-classroom experience or working on similar projects.
- Background in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) fields
- Excellent interpersonal skills – with children, youth, parents, peers and supervisors.
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Must have a Can-do attitude.
- References from previous projects
- Successful completion of a screening task – at interview stage.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualfiied candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting relevant skills and experiences only.
Note: Applicants must also indicate if application is for a Full-time or Part-time position. Only successful candidates would be invited for interview.