We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transaction Svs. Sr Supervisor
Job ID: 16062218
Job Function: Operations
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
- Foreign exchange purchase and utilization is highly regulated in Nigeria by the Central Bank. There are mandatory regulatory reporting (daily, monthly, etc.) requirements. There are also periodic and ad hoc examinations and review by the CBN and other regulatory agencies.
- Transaction SVs. Sr. Supervisor is responsible for Regulatory reporting, coordination of monthly and surprise proofs, monitoring and supervision of MCA, oversight of the outsource service providers (TCS) and tracking of transit accounts such as Nostros, Sundries and Deferred accounts.
- His/her primary focus is to ensure accurate and timely rendition of various regulatory reports, prepare the unit for regulatory examinations and ensure effective oversight of the outsourced service provider (TCS).
The following are the specific tasks and responsibilities of the Transaction Svs. Sr. Supervisor:
- Review transactional documentation for various Trade products and processes to ensure full compliance with applicable regulatory guidelines, laws of Nigeria and/or the United States of America, Citigroup corporate policy, local procedures and international conventions.
- Ensure thJob Vacancy atupdates of transaction details on business applications for various Trade products and processes by processors, supervisors and unit heads comply with Citigroup corporate policy and local procedures. Ensure thJob Vacancy atsuch updates are done accurately and promptly.
- Ensure thJob Vacancy atinformation provided to regulators, independent control, external auditors, Citigroup auditors, customers, business units and operations management is accurate and adequately representative of the degree of compliance with applicable requirements.
- Ensure proofing of internal accounts to departmental records as and Job Vacancy atwhen due. Ensure thJob Vacancy atall proof exceptions are corrected and root causes fixed.
- Plan and co-ordinate MCA for various Trade products and processes as and Job Vacancy atwhen due. Ensure thJob Vacancy atall MCA exceptions are corrected and root causes fixed. Ensure thJob Vacancy atsatisfactory MCA and IA ratings are achieved for various Trade products and processes. Ensure thJob Vacancy atCBN, NDIC and any regulatory audits are satisfactory for various Trade products/processes.
- Ensure thJob Vacancy atall accruals, amortisations, charges and fees are accurately computed as and Job Vacancy atwhen due and thJob Vacancy atappropriate accounting entries are accurately passed as and Job Vacancy atwhen due.
- Provide guidance and training for processors, supervisors and unit heads. Ensure appraisals, job descriptions, development summaries and goals are prepared for processors, supervisors and unit heads as and Job Vacancy atwhen due. Proactively enable processors and staff to acquire and develop the necessary skills for their career development and growth. Ensure thJob Vacancy athuman and other resource requirements for efficient and smooth running of Trade Operations are provided within budget limits.
- Review and update local procedures, DCFCs, MCA checklists and designations as and Job Vacancy atwhen due for compliance with applicable regulatory guidelines, laws of Nigeria and/or the United States of America, Citigroup corporate policy, local procedures and international conventions.
- Provide input to the development of Trade product programmes. Support the business units on all Trade business development projects.
- Ensure optimum operational efficiency of the various Trade products/processes. Monitor all processes for optimum performance and initiate/participate in process improvement steps where necessary. Review service delivery standards in line with customer and business requirements.
- Manage and coordinate the activities of the off-shoring unit by ensuring thJob Vacancy atthey deliver in line with the approved procedures and Statements Of Works (SOW).
- Ensure effective working relationship between the offshore processing unit and the branch.
- Ensure that institutional policy/local regulatory changes is communicated to the Outsource Service Provider in a timely manner.
- Provide leadership, vision and strategic direction for the department as a whole, with guidance on interpretation on all applicable policies.
- Drive continuous improvement in customer and employee satisfaction through various initiatives. Contribute to the growth and sustainability of the business portfolio.
- Ensure strategic deployment of human and other resources to achieve corporate goals.
- Maintain good rapport with representatives of customers and regulators and provide leadership in resolution of any issues thJob Vacancy atcan potentially adversely impact the relationships of these parties with the bank.
- Highly frequent contact with the SCOO, Relationship Management, Legal, Financial Control, FICC, TTS Product, Treasury Operations, Ops Control Unit and Cash Management Ops. Moderate contact with various branches.
- Highly frequent contact with Central Bank of Nigeria, Nigerian Customs Service, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and customers.
- Associate’s Degree/College Diploma
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online