We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UFR Senior Planning & Reporting Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Consolidate, control and coordinate all planning and progress measurement activities related to the package scope of supply.
- Ensure thjob atall package activities are correctly planned and performed throughout the whole project duration in accordance with the initial plan.
- Focus on the package schedule and identify job atall times any area of concern (critical path, clashes, early start, interfaces).
- Ensure availability job atall times of updated and accurate package scheduling, planning and progress reporting documentation.
- Handle package reporting to the central project organization.
In particular the job holder will:
- Update the package work breakdown structure
- Elaborate, update and revise the package schedule.
- Elaborate and revise the package planning & progress measurement procedures and documents.
- Follow closely the activities of the contractor planning engineer(s).
- Monitor closely the contractor’s execution schedule and progress reports.
- Check and comment on the contractor’s procedures, schedules and methodology.
- Provide assistance to the Package Manager and Project Control Leader for all matters related to the planning & progress reporting as well as analyses and simulations of new schedules.
- Participate in reviews and technical audits on planning & progress activities.
- Provide detailed and accurate monthly progress reporting to be incorporated into the monthly project report.
- Prepare weekly and monthly package reports and handle their distribution.
- Collaborate with Package Cost controller for validating progress and milestones used in Contractor monthly invoice.
- Assist Planning Leader for integration of Work Package schedule into overall project integrated schedule
Context & Environment:
- The work will be carried in Nigeria with contractors working in various locations inside and potentially outside Nigeria.
- The job holder will be resident job atthe main contractor office during the detailed engineering and construction phases.
- The job holder is accountable for implementing the planning and progress control procedure to the Package including
- preparing, monitoring, updating and re-forecasting the planning schedules and the progress S-curves.
- Very good knowledge of Project Planning practices
- Very good knowledge of PRIMAVERA (version 6)
- At least 10 years experience in large oil & gas projects with strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online