We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UFR Senior Planning & Reporting Engineer
Req ID: Req-1031
The missions of the job holder are to:
- Consolidate, control and coordinate all planning and progress measurement activities related to the package scope of supply.
- Ensure thjob atall package activities are correctly planned and performed throughout the whole project duration in accordance with the initial plan.
- Focus on the package schedule and identify job atall times any area of concern (critical path, clashes, early start, interfaces).
- Ensure availability job atall times of updated and accurate package scheduling, planning and progress reporting documentation.
- Handle package reporting to the central organization
- Very good knowledge of Project Planning practices
- Very good knowledge of PRIMAVERA (version 6)
- At least 10 years experience in large oil & gas projects with strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; good communication skills
- Drilling Engineer, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Production
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online