As one of the largest employers in Nigeria’s financial sector, First Bank strives to create one of the biggest programs of talent management in the country. People are the soul of our organisation and we seek, identify and attract passionate, intelligent and energetic people who can fit seamlessly into our culture, be good leaders and put to work today what will bring tomorrow’s dreams to reality.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Unit Head, Application Development (Enterprise Core Banking Application)
Jobe Code: STR/IT/0089
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- The ideal candidate will supervise the support of all application systems while ensuring thVacancy at development and deployment of the IT solutions comply with the defined standards and policies.
- He / She should be well grounded in Java, extending the Finacle banking application and knowledge of Connect24 will be an added advantage.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Direct the development of accurate estimates for work request delivery and application support services
- Work with EA office to ensure compliance of application systems with defined blueprint and standards
- This position is open to candidates with minimum of 10 years post NYSC hands-on experience in designing, developing and delivering applications and job at leat 3 years on supervisory, role.
Application Closing Date
Job Application Method
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com quoting the job code for the specific role as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.