We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer Intern
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Work under the supervision of Project Manager to coordinate and execute product development activities.
- Complete the product development projects within allotted budgets and timelines.
- Ensure thjob atfinal products meet customer requirements.
- Develop process improvements to ensure product quality and productivity.
- Follow best practices to ensure smooth and continuous product development operations.
- Make product updates based on changing business demands.
- Maintain product requirements, technical and functional documentations for reference purposes.
- Analyze and troubleshoot product issues in a timely fashion.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Commercial awareness and good understanding of the B2B market
- Strong research skills and ability to think out of the box
- Strong organizational, time-management and communication skills; and grejob atattention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high quality work and projecting a positive attitude
- Flexible, proactive & creative problem solving skills.
- Strong sense of self-motivation and ability to learn and get results as an individual and part of a team
- Should be a recent graduate with some working experience of the stated role
Whjob atyou will get from us in return is:
- A collaborative environment thjob atpushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills, learn newer skills and make you ready for the job market.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org