We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wells Contracts Engineer
Req ID: 1017
- Proactively identify & understand Well Engineering contracting and procurement requirement from Logistic, and C & P departments and collaboratively propose competitive solutions.
- Constructively challenge the business demand &/or procurement practices in order to drive value and efficiency for the organization.
- Execute procurement activities thjob atmeet NAPIMS ’s Work Plan.
- Prepare detailed Tender Plan (TP), Technical Evaluation Report (TER), Techno Commercial and Award Recommendation (TCEAR).
- Develop contracts in compliance with terms & conditions and in compliance to NIPEX process.
- Ensure strong connect across the wider Organisation (Production, Operations, Petroleum Engineering, Finance and Projects) to ensure continuous cross sharing and leverage of best practices.
- Experienced CP professional with job atleast 15 years’ experience with proven evidence of Rig and Well Engineering Contracting through NIPEX Process.
- Must have 3yrs Local Nigerian rig and related service contract management within the last 5 years
- Tertiary education and professional accreditation, e.g. CIPS.
- Skilled in strategy development and category management.
- Skilled in relationship management, with exposure to complex remote working environments.
- Skilled in contract negotiations and complex tender evaluations.
- Skilled in performance management of strategic contracts.
- Skilled in team leadership and development of (local) talent.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with others, able to work independently and makes a constructive contribution within immediate team.
- Completions Engineer, Drilling Engineer, Drilling Operations, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Production
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online