Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University is now accepting applications for international student entry scholarship. International students or Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan can apply for these undergraduate scholarships.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (XJTLU) is a pioneering international university based in the World Heritage city of Suzhou on China’s east coast. XJTLU takes a unique approach to international education that combines, encourages and develops the teachings of its two founding institutions, Xi’an Jiaotong University, China and the University of Liverpool, UK.
Students who are non-native English speakers must have satisfactory English language qualifications to study Job Vacancy at University.
Course Level: XJTLU has a range of scholarships and awards on offer to international students at undergraduate level for 2017 entry.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
Scholarship Award: An entry scholarship of up to RMB 44,000 (or up to 50 percent of the tuition fee) per year for international and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan undergraduate students, based on academic merit.
Scholarship can be taken in China
- Any international or HK/Macau/Taiwan student who has applied or is applying for full time undergraduate degree programmes at XJTLU starting in September of the 2017/18 academic year.
- In each academic year during his/her study at XJTLU, the average score of all courses should be top 25% among all the students on the same academic programme.
Nationality: International students or Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan can apply for these undergraduate scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Any students who are non-native English speakers must have satisfactory English language qualifications to study Job Vacancy at University. Various English qualifications are accepted, including:
- IELTS: 5.5 for year 1 entry (5.0 if undertakingiIntensive English pathway in Year 1 at XJTLU), or 6.5 for year 2 entry. Or
- TOEFL: 72 (iBT) for year 1 entry, or 90 (iBT) for year 2 entry
How to Apply: Submit the application directly to the International Student Recruitment and Support office at XJTLU with or after submission of your application for a full time degree programmes at XJTLU. Application Form shall be e-mailed to international-at-xjtlu.edu.cn
Application Deadline: Deadlines throughout the year are:
- First round: 15 November 2016
- Second round: 15 February 2017
- Third round: 31 March 2017
- Fourth round: 15 May 2017
- Five round: 15 June 2017