Sellafield Energy Resources Limited – Our client is one of the world’s largest Oil and Gas Company with operations in more than 100 countries and over 90,000 employees, discovering, producing, processing, selling and marketing energy in a variety of forms all the way to the end customer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Able Seaman
- Manning of workboat / fast rescue boat,
- Assists in the routine maintenance of the workboat/rescue boat,
- Assist with 1st level Maintenance of equipment as directed by Logistics Foreman.
- Assist with helideck operations as required.
- Assists in tanker mooring and connecting operations as directed by the Berthing Master Assistant.
- Assists in FPSO deck works as directed by the Logistics Foreman.
- Back up Coxswain as required.
- Bosiet / Huet
- Stcw 2010
- Coshh / Dangerous Goods by Sea
- Lifting & Slinging
- Basic Fire Fighting
- Helicopter Landing Assistant (HDA) – Opito
- Advanced Fire Fighting – Opito
- Opito Banksman and Slinger
- Forklift Certification
- Helideck Refueling
- Fpso/Oiltanker/Drillship/Fso experience.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Certificates along with their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org