HRmadam Consulting – Our client is an upscale Real Estate development firm with a portfolio of luxury residential & commercial properties.
We are looking to hire interested and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Handle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Manage purchasing and payroll activity for staff
- Review/Preparation of daily Proposed Expenses with all Supporting Documents and Ensuring that they are approved appropriately.
- Handle Tax functions e.g Remittance of PAYE
- Preparation of Monthly Management Reports
- Liaising with Bank Representatives.
- Filing of records and conduct proper Audit of the records.
- Monthly Payroll Computation.
- Computation of Terminal Benefits/Severance Package.
- Issuing of Cheques to various Contractors and Vendors
- Banking transactions both manually and online (cheque deposits, cash receipt, payment transfer, cheque books etc.)
- Preparation of Daily Inflow and Outflow Reports (Book-Keeping)
- Keeping up to date record of all accounting transactions via an ERP Software with daily inflow and outflow.
- Preparation of Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Tools, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Must be able to pay close attention to details
- Proficiency in the use of accounting software
- Ability to work independently and accurate with figures
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- HND/Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- ICAN or ACCA will be an added advantage but is not compulsory.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in similar role.
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org