We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer – Payable
Ref No: PANAOP032019
Job Division/Department/Unit: Finance Division
Reports To: Head, Financial Accounts & Reporting
- Provides support to overseeing the timely and accurate accounts payable processing of invoices, cheque request, and refund requests.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Create vendors’ accounts and pay their invoices.
- Audit the accuracy and completeness of invoices
- Post debit and credit entries to the account ledger
- Perform the month end closing process and reconciliation of ledgers.
Education & Experience
- BSc/HND in Accounting
- 2-3 year’s cognate post qualification experience with knowledge of SAP an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of local automobile or manufacturing industry as added advantage.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Financial Planning and management
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Tax planning and management
- Treasury management
- Management accounting
- Credit control
- Accounting software usage (SAP)
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online