We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accountant Sales Support Systems (Supervisory)
- To coordinate the implementation of system enhancements, inventory system setup, design and generate critical report template for the Department.
- To report on Sales Activities performance for the sales and distribution division
- Set up system activities to facilitate Sales /National Inventory Distribution including:
- Receiving, validating and translating requests for new accounts in line with business rules
- Configuring new accounts on the system, new Inventory Part codes, new sales and “Suppliers for Purchase” and “Purchase “ part codes in line with company’s rules and conventions
- Setting up new electronic sites and location both in MTN and Connect Stores databases and
- Managing the locations and levels of stock/inventory holdings.
- Perform update of Retail and Distribution modules and track transactions daily as required, updating price lists as required and MTNN inventory naming convention in line with business requirements and best practices.
- Track and keep a log of existing issues regarding the general ledger, sub-ledger, price tables, discount tables, accounts mapping and other systems issues and follow-up with relevant teams to ensure resolution of issues.
- Collect, organize and evaluate data e.g. sales trending, usage transactions and generate reports including Price List and B2B Optimization report, S&D periodic performance reports and exception reports.
- Monitor all system transactions relating to S&D at Walk-In Centres, Connect Stores, B2Bs, CWH to ensure compliance with all S & D related transactions across the company.
- Grant and control access to all Inventory sites and Price lists and activates service by configuring user IDs, passwords and authorisations and protocols.
- Create new distributor accounts, system monitoring, system control and resolve system issues.
- Work in conjunction with Business Analysts, analysing existing financial systems to identify where software configuration changes and/or process re-engineering will improve business practices.
- Conduct service assessments across all stakeholder groups including Project Manager, Channel Manager, and third parties in order to review system, identify improvements and upgrade system.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Statistics or related area of study.
- Part qualification in relevant software certification examinations
- Part qualification in a professional accounting institute
- Fluent in English
- 3 -7 years’ experience in an area of specialisation working on large volume data analysis assignments; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- BA, B.Ed, B.Sc, B.Tech or HND
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online