John Holt Plc is a well-established name in Nigeria and has been an important participant in many areas of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountants
- The primary role of an Accountant is to prepare accounting and financial reports and ensure accurate accounting systems and record keeping.
- Ensuring that transactions are promptly and accurately posted.
- Prompt and accurate preparation of management accounts including comments clarifying numbers in the accounts.
- Coordination of the timely preparation of accurate budgets.
- Reviewing the budget from time to time and liaising with the relevant departments to ensure budget is revised as necessary.
- Prompt account reconciliation and schedule to ensure that balances are accurate and valid.
- Working with the external auditors to ensure that IFRS compliant accounts are promptly produced.
- Managing bank relations.
- Establishment of Form M and LC.
- Accurate costing of local and imported items.
- Effective supervision of staff.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Must have relevant professional qualification – ICAN, ACCA, CIMA.
- Requires seven years post qualification experience.
- Ability to use Sun/Vision accounting packages.
- IFRS certified.
- Tax and audit experience will be added advantage.
- Requires excellent analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyze data
- Attention to details.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position as subject of mail.