Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative(AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja Nigeria.
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS,TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Project: Global Fund
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Administrative Assistant will support the Admin Officer and departmental staff in the provision of administrative and logistical services to state office staff and correspondence to the HO Office, will equally assist in arranging travel logistics for staff, consultants and training participants including hotel reservations and where required, arranging airport and hotel pick-ups.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- University degree, recognized equivalent or HND.
- Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills is an advantage.
- Familiarity with international NGOs is an advantage.
- Experience with large complex organization preferred.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume/CV as a single MS Word Document to: AHNi-F&[email protected]
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the email will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.