We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: APHEN Forum Community Manager (Freelance)
- We are looking for a public health forum administrator to manage our online public health forum.
- S/he should have a strong digital engagement experience with a public health background.
- S/he will facilitate and support discussions on the forum by providing relevant information on public health topics and resources to the users daily.
- S/he will also facilitate engagement between the forum and other online public health communities, develop and implement strategies to drive traffic to the forum, reach a wider audience and maintain social media presence.
- Preferably a Masters’ Degree in Public Health.
- Experience: At least one year experience managing health related social media platforms, blogs, groups or forums.
- Sound experience in online campaign planning, from conception to development.
- Demonstrated understanding of social media management.
- Experience in using graphic design tools like canva, snappa or stencil.
- Good digital marketing skills both across SEO and SEM.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.