John Holt Plc is a well-established name in Nigeria and has been an important participant in many areas of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auditor
- The role of internal audit is to provide independent assurance that an organization’s risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively.
- Monitoring operations to identify and highlight non compliance with internal company policies and external regulation.
- Reviewing internal controls and external environment to identify weaknesses and risks with a view to advising on necessary improvement.
- Reviewing management accounts, schedules and reconciliations for accuracy.
- Pre and post audit check of transactions to identify and draw attention to grey areas.
- Periodic visit to regional and depot offices for necessary assignment.
- Follow-up on audit issues to ensure they are closed in line with agreed action plan.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Must have relevant professional qualification – ICAN, ACCA, CIMA.
- Requires seven years post qualification experience.
- Good knowledge of internal audit methodologies, risk management methodologies, corporate governance procedures, IFRS and other relevant accounting standards.
- Ability to use Sun/Vision accounting packages.
- Tax and treasury experience will be added advantage.
- Attention to details.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position as subject of the email.