Buffer is propelling ad tech to the next level by making digital display, games, mobile and video ads more personal, relevant and valuable to individuals, across all their devices – anywhere, every day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: B2B Sales & Accounts Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: ICT / Marketing / VAS
- We are looking for a competent B2B Sales & Accounts Executive to seek out business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
- The ideal candidate will have talent in sales and experience in customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
- The goal is to find opportunities and turn them in long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Proven experience as an Accounts Executive preferably in a Digital Agency
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- B.Sc, BA or HND in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing
Applications Closing Date
28th February, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This position is only for Lagos based residents.