We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Back Office Senior Software Maintenance Engineer
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver projects including technical proposal output, network design, installation, system commissioning, integration, migration and troubleshooting.
- Work as customer technical interface and build customer relationship.
- Participate in or lead the rapid recovery of major issues of the project, problem location and regular reset.
- Participate in cross-product network level accident / problem handling.
- Participation or leading version, patch upgrade changes.
- Participate in the new version of the product or platform to maintain design improvements, including but not limited to troubleshooting manuals, maintenance , Collection, contingency plans and other maintenance delivery documents.
- Participate in or take the lead in the business process of the network, improve and optimize the program to promote product diagnosis, monitoring, recovery and the continuous improvement of the quality of the version.
Education and Expereince
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering/ Computer Science / Computer Engineering /IT or equivalent.
- Minimum of five (5) years work experience in telco/IT industry
- In-depth the design and implementation of network protection / network analysis optimization / start / upgrade / cutover / relocation / expansion of a number of medium-sized projects / key offices
- Knowledge of Operating system(Suse), IP network, Oracle, SQL, Shell script.
- Understanding of eTOM and ITIL standards.
- Hands on experience with Huawei software products will be an added advantage.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to take initiatives and progressively assume increased responsibilities.
- Fluent in English.
- Familiar with Linux and Microsoft Applications such as Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability to work effectively both independently as well as in a team.
- Advanced fault-finding (troubleshooting) skills.
- Confident, self-motivated and energetic.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online