British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Lagos state:
1. NPI Deployment Manager
- B.Sc. or HND in Sciences or any relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with more than 2 years of experience in Project Management.
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Office (at experienced level).
- Working knowledge of SAP Systems – TaO.
- Very Strong Project Management Skills – Prince2/PMBok.
- Understanding of Factory constraints and complexities.
- Strong leadership skills and a proven track record stakeholder engagement and influencing skills to success in varied and challenging environments
- Ability to think, act strategically and prioritise.
- Ability to absorb complex and diverse issues within & outside of own function and able to contribute to the direction of BAT. Solid business acumen
- Good communication and interpersonal skills – Ability to influence others (especially horizontally and upwards)
- Ability to shape and drive initiatives to a conclusion
- Flexibility and adaptability to change.
- Good presentation skills.
2. British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme 2018
- Are looking for an international career in Human Resources,
- Speak English fluently,
- Have a university degree or equivalent and maximum 3 years of relevant work experience,
- Possess leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities,
- Possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background,
- Have strong analytical skills, driven and ambitious, inspiring and engaging individual,
- Are internationally mobile.
During your programme we will give you:
- A real job with real impact from day one.
- World-class leadership training in Global BAT Academy in England where you will establish networking with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from around the world.
- Chance to make an impact on our international business participating in global cross-market projects, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor.
- Ultimately, it will set you up for a successful career ahead – the chance to progress from graduate to junior manager in 12 months.
Application Closing Date