Job Title: Chief Security Officer
- A good Honours Degree in any discipline with at least Second Class (Lower Division), from a recognized University and not less than thirteen (13) years experience in the police or the Armed Forces/Security Services not below the rank of Superintendent of Police or its equivalent; OR
- A good Honours in Criminology, Psychology, or any other relevant discipline with at least Second Class (Lower Division), from a recognized University and not less than nine (9) years experience in the Police or the Armed Force/Security Services not below the rank of Superintendent of Police or its equivalent.
Condition of Service
- This is similar to those obtainable in the government Teaching Hospitals in Nigeria
- Terms and conditions of service in public service apply
- Qualified applicants who are already on pensionable appointment in the Ondo State public service will have their appointments regularized accordingly.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to obtain Institution prescribed “Employment Application Form” after the payment of the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) application fee into the Hospitals Account No: 0122842757 domiciled with Wema Bank. The Bank teller must be submitted with photocopies of credentials with 2 passports sized digital photographs to:
The Ag. Director of Administration,
University of Medical Sciences Teaching Hospital Complex,
Laje Road, Ondo,
Applicants should request reports from three (3) referees to support their applications. This should be submitted directly to the address above.
Date of Interview
- Only shortlisted candidate will be invited for interview via Mobile Short Message Service (SMS) at a date to be made know later.