We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineering Coordinator III
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard Schedule – 6 days on / 1 day off
- Field level Point Contact for execution of day to day Construction Activities in assigned area
- Activities include: Observation and inspection of construction projects, analyzing survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography and other geological data as well as developing schematic drawings, diagrams and instruction manuals. Considered expert professional in the field.
- Critical role supporting field Safety, interacting with Subcontractors, and Safety.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Field Contact representing the Project Management Team with any third party interaction with the Company
- Advise the civil engineer in preparing programs, budgets, public reports, proposals and bid specifications for the project.
- Ensure proper Company planning and logistics are in place and executed as planned
- Apply technical based engineering calculations, application of mathematical concepts and operations, defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions.
- Work to keep Execution on plan; manage day to day field clarifications and direction
- Remove obstacles to progress and safety
- Monitor and support activities and performance; participate in daily and weekly Planning activities
- Target Field Time: 70% to 80%
- 15+ years’ of Civil Engineering experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering is required; Professional certification preferred
- Previous experience of similar job role; Company Site experience an advantage
- Critical skills: Civil field experience, good Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) management and communication skills
- Knowledgeable of modern principles and practices in civil engineering, survey methods and techniques and computerized mapping techniques
- Understanding of codes, laws and rules that are applicable to the construction of the project.
- Good communication skills and experience in planning, designing and construction work
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online