We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Intern (Truppr)
- We are looking to recruit a Communications Intern who will support the Communications Lead in creating,implementing & overseeing Communications programs (internal & external) that effectively describes and promotes the Truppr brand and its products.
- You will assist the Communications Manager in creating content that engages the Truppr Community and stakeholders.
- Assist the Communications & Content Manager in developing an integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, marketing and online.
- Assist in developing creative & visual messages to effectively communicate to employees & stakeholders.
- Assist in developing internal and external communications and also social media content (twitter, google, medium, facebook etc) that are aligned with Truppr priorities.
- Assist in writing press releases.
- Assist with special events.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Communications & Content Manager/ Senior Management.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent Communications & Interpersonal Skills (both written & verbal).
- Relevant education qualification in Communications/social media engagement or related field.
- Strong MS Office Skills (Word, Powerpoint & Excel).
- Social Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Ability to work on a team.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online