Job Title: Content and Social Media Intern
- Our client is looking to recruit a Content & Social Media Intern to join her marketing team
- The intern will work with the social media team, content team, and marketing staff to schedule content for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, and Youtube
- The intern will also help monitor performance across platforms, and help with competitive and benchmark analyses.
- No coffee runs for this intern: this internship will require real marketing work: building out lists, digging into data, writing posts, and working on other high impact marketing projects within a fast-paced environment
A typical day as a Content & Social Media Intern might include:
- Content publishing across global social media channels
- Research and analysis, using public tools such as Google Trends,
- Social Media Campaign Management
- Play a key role in launching social marketing campaigns, while learning how to build and protect our company’s brand.
- Develop strategies focused on increasing engagement, awareness and followers.
- Research for third-party resources that would be on interest to social media followers.
- Assist with new social influencer and branding campaigns
- Keep an eye on trends and participate in brainstorming sessions
- Intermediate knowledge of analytics software like Google Analytics, as well as in-app analytics for each social media platform
- Graduate of Communications, Marketing, Social Media or equivalent field of study
- Experience with social media management systems like Hootsuite
- Experience creating content for social media
- Ability to write clearly and quickly, while adhering to company’s voice and tone
- A collaborative spirit and experience working with other writers, designers, and developers
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying timelines.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online