The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Analyst
Responsibilities & Duties
- Analyse intelligence about performance of existing treasury products and strategically aid product development to optimize liquidity
- Research on information relevant to the company’s markets and on debt to equity funding options available for the company
- Minimal research and creating structure behind possible mergers and acquisition
- Perform financial modelling and analysis related to interest expense and financial metric forecasting for internal controls and debt covenant compliance
- Support production of presentations for board, investor relations and other key constituents
- Understand, maintain, and support the execution of interest rate risk management strategy
- Participate in cross-functional projects with investments, development, accounting and other internal groups
- Ensure all communicated deadlines are met
- Manage and complete daily assigned tasks
- Maintain good interpersonal relations at work and show selflessness to colleagues
- Actively ensure positive feedback from team mates at all times
- Comply with all implemented company policies.
Qualifications, Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any numerate course
- Professional certification such as ICAN/ACA/ACCA would be an added advantage.
- Relevant experience in Banking Operations, Treasury Management and/or Corporate and Investment Banking also an added advantage.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong financial analytical skills (modelling), problem solving capabilities, as well as sound knowledge of accounting and financial reporting
- Solid understanding of, and keen interest in, financial markets, banking and corporate finance
- Knowledge of interest rates, debt products, and fixed income concepts and capital structure optimization are a plus
- Must have a strong understanding of finance concepts
- Proven strong work ethic, ability to make decisions, and work under tight deadlines without sacrificing quality of work product
- Detail oriented and well-organized, with ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize various responsibilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills – able to speak and write in a clear and articulate manner
- Team player that demonstrates flexibility and the ability to integrate and work well with others
- Motivated to succeed with capacity to assume increasing responsibility
- Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with job role as the email subject